As time flies the more I understand the importance of organizing and time management. Organizing my work, my blog and my life in general. We get so caught up in everyday fanatics the important things slip through the cracks. So to avoid that reoccurrence, I’ve decided to get more organized and welcome October in by creating a monthly To- Do list. Here are some of the things on my list
- Read – One of my goals this year (which I will try my best to keep up with every year) is to read more. So this months book is going to be Girl Boss by Sophia Amorous. I’ve heard and read great reviews on this book so I’m kind of excited!
- Meal Prep – With a busy schedule, all I do is eat out which is not good for my wallet and probably my health. So this month I am going to create a meal plan and execute. Here are some ideas I’m going to try.
- Stay current with all my shows! I hate missing a show then getting on social media and seeing everyone rave and talk about it. So this month I will be incorporating Greys Anatomy, Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder, Empire and Power into my schedule. Sounds like a lot but I’m determined!
- Plan a ME Day – but isn’t every day a You day? No, sadly its not. With a full time job and blog (my part time job), events, family functions its hard to stay up on a simply mani and pedi. So I’m going to treat myself to a massage here, mani and pedi and just relax.
- HALLOWEEN! Its time to start planning that perfect Halloween costume! What shall I be?