A Target Beauty Box?! Until recently, I had no clue such a gem existed! I’m sure most women can relate when I say I pretty much live in target. There are about 3 Target’s within miles of my house. I go to Target for everything, clothes, shoes, food, hair care, cleaning supplies, I will even go just to get out the house… Yes, I know, so dangerous for my wallet, but that is how much I LOVE Target. So to hear that they jumped on the band wagon and created a beauty box I knew I had to have one. For those of you who are unaware of what a beauty box is for whatever reason like maybe you’ve been living under a rock lol I’ll explain. A beauty box is a monthly subscription offered program and for a small fee you’ll received beauty sample products to try and every month you get something new. This beauty box launched on Sept 8, 2015 and was sold out within a few hours.
The awesome thing about a beauty box is if you are a girly girl who loves to try new products this is such cost efficient way to do so. I hate when I buy a full sized product and end up hating it and feeling like I’m literally throwing money away. With this box costing all of $5 even if I don’t like a product or two $5 is nothing to cry over. I also love that the products you get are travel sizes and are straight out of the aisle of Target, so if you love the product so much and need more you know exactly where you can find it.
So what’s in the Beauty Box you ask…
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment – I am such a hoarder of lotions and cream, at any given time there are at least 3 hand lotions in my purse! I hate dry hands, feet and lips etc. So this product is a must have!
- Colgate Optic White – Lately I have been using all natural toothpaste (for health reasons I wont bore you with) so I am not familiar with this product but results in 3 days is definitely tempting me to leave my all natural tooth paste for a while.
- SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Styling Lotion – I haven’t tried this product yet but I have tried other SheaMoisture and was so pleased with the results I’m sure this one will do justice. This product helps protect hair against the damaging effects of heat styling. As much as I love to straighten my hair I’m excited to try this product and see what the results are.
- Dove Quench Absolute Supreme Crème Serum (for curly, coarse hair) – which I am so excited to try. I’ve heard this product works wonders on natural hair to prevent frizz against this humidity – and living in Miami my hair needs a miracle.
- Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner – Having natural hair sometimes my hair can feel so dry. This product is not for helping dryness and detangling. So for my curly hair days this product will definitely get a lot of use.
- Curls Crème Brulee Whipped Curl Cream – I’ve never tried this product or anything from this brand. This product helps with curl definition and moisture and what natural girl doesn’t need that.